Goblin for "Different styles, different painters, one family"


Hey there ladies and gentlemen, dear painters!



Today i want to show you my little part of an awesome community project called 20 painters, 20 styles, one family. you can find the complete description HERE. In short: 20 painters give some color to a little goblin. Together they will stand on a display base and will be presented to the world on different contests (out of competition of course) and events such as workshops and so on.


I had a short but great time painting this model. I did not convert him and painted him in a classic GW scheme but tried to give him a dark and menacing look.





I hope you like him and maybe you´ll see other goblins in the next weeks from other great painters!


Regards, Solmar

One Response to Goblin for "Different styles, different painters, one family"

  1. Zab says:

    Cute and yet very dark. I am doing up one for the global goblin army.

Leave a Reply