Dark Elve Ladies!


Hey there ladies and gentlemen, dear painters!



Today i want to present you my latest commission work. I painted these two Dark Elve Ladies for a friends gaming army. A comic-look with NMM and the color scheme was requested. While the sorceress was fun to paint, the Blade-Lady (sorry, forgot her name) was definitely not. This is due to the models appearance. She has (contrary to the awesome sorceress model) no nice designed face which i found a bit pity.


But in the end i think it is a cool character model for the army. :)




Regards, Solmar

3 Responses to Dark Elve Ladies!

  1. Zab says:

    Sexy. The SENMM is so crisp it's scary.

  2. Unknown says:

    So good. All of your miniatures are fantastic. Your style is different to most of the painting I've seen.
    Would you mind if I share some of your work on my blog if I post links?

  3. Solmar says:

    Hello Shay. Of course you can. ;) i am happy if my work is inspiri g to other people. :)

Leave a Reply